Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pale Tuesday

The sun's bright rays didn't brush my skin, and the plopping sound I heard outside was pretty intense in my ears. I opened my eyes and saw the sky was gray. It was 6:15 early in the morning. As I arose in my bed, a thought came across my mind.

Nothing ever compares to have a cold weather like this where the breeze as almost shivering and the sound of the raindrops is like clinking bells ringing down the plain ground, have always been giving the soothing and calming effect to me. I love rainy days. 

When it rains, I feel a peaceful part in me that glows and turns grief and remorse into a magical glimpse of rather high hopes and good anticipation. I feel a relief from distress and I make it a time to think of anything else I still needed to do so. But even though I seem to feel free from worries, there is always an unapparent distinction that lingers on me from where I see flashbacks of yesterday and a deep longing for someone I've never known in my entire life. To what or who it is, it doesn't bother to give me even with the slightest idea.



However on the other hand, apart from enjoying the rainy season, I am not capable of performing tasks way effective than in just ordinary days. The weather affects me in different ways. Like when there is a raining sensation, arising from my coma state is hardly bearable. Similar to whenever I thought of doing something that should be done for the rest of the day, my mind tells me to get off the couch and start producing the fruit of labor, yet my body is contradicting dictates. Well you see? That is how life brings you the finest, shows and tells you what makes every single little thing in this world worthwhile and sometimes you cannot compensate, you shouldn't be just staying in the corner waiting for things to happen, when you know in the first place it is best when you make things happen.


Look ahead of the future. Seek after the things that comprise greater eternal prospect. Learn to achieve and always remember that God's ways are better than yours.


It is true that the darkest cloud and raging thunder may strike and drag you down on your way..




But nothing of these can prevail when you believe that God has given you the strength to overcome sore afflictions. Because indeed after all the storms of pain and sorrow, comes the glistening rainbow.


"And now, verily I say unto you, and what I say unto one I say unto all, be of good cheer, little children; for I am in your midst, and I have not forsaken you." (D&C 61:36)

You see how a rainy weather could have a total impact on me? It is a challenge to get things done and accomplished! Right, if only classes are everyday suspended like this. Haha!


Oh let it rain. :)