Monday, September 26, 2011

THE MANIA -- I Bet You Know Him

David! David! David!
DAVID ARCHULETA. He's just too good to be true. I can't take my eyes off him..

Kidding naughty girl, HAHA. I remember the time my world first turned upside-down when I was still in high school, and I watched an episode of American Idol audition. This cutie guy showed up himself on the platform in front of the scrutinizing eyes of the judges when he was still young, sixteen or seventeen right? And now he is twenty. The very moment I saw him I already liked him, but it wasn't until when I learned he was a mormon(LDS) too-- I came to love him more and moooooore. :)

Meet and Greet, the group 4
Hey. Above is a picture of us at the Araneta Coliseum's dressing room, the dome where he held his second concert. He already had three visits in the country: The first one was at the Mall of Asia concert grounds; secondly was at the SM North Skydome where he only promoted his latest album (It wasn't a concert actually); at the Araneta was the third.


P.S. If I didn't win the contest, I would never have a snapshot like that. :)