Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sickness Puts Much Pressure on Me

Achooooooo.. I got sick. Darn.

During the past days, I wasn't feeling well. I knew I will be sick, and I was right I have it now. At first I had mild tonsillitis and the next day it was followed by colds. The good news is my tonsils got themselves into their proper function just yesterday and the bad news is my runny nose, gets blows and sneezes far away from recovery! Stuffy. Still I did go to the hospital for our duty and luckily I didn't mess up there. I wore a face mask and for goodness' sake, I performed well clinically.

I hate being sick. It isn't just because I am not feeling well though it is one of the reasons, but because I'm being self-restricted to people around. Of course they won't make it any obvious if they don't want me mixing and blending up with them, but I get daunted. The fact that I have to keep myself a few meters away from them is a bit stressing out especially when you have respiratory diseases such as colds and cough, etc.. I feel helplessly isolated. Poor little girl, so sickly. I just have to understand it's also for their own good. Hahaha.

Alright folks, I have no choice but to give myself a break today so I can regain strength not too soon. I'm really hoping the next week, I'll be kicking alive once more. I gotta do a lot! I don't want to lay on my bed doing nothing at all because I promise I won't be singing Bruno Mars' song. Okay, tinge up! Get up! :D

***