Monday, September 12, 2011

Start Recording Thoughts: It Is Important

"Anything that is not recorded or written, will always be forgotten."
I remember that quotation I'd written in my notebook dated August last year during one Sunday meeting, where I sat in the front seat because I was the pianist and I didn't have the choice but to listen all the way through until the meeting ended.

In fact, that was quite fair because church members are expected to be all ears in the speakers though! I admit I was a stubborn kiddo way back, but who are you to judge the imperfect? *winks

To prove upon, I always refer to that quote and I consider it as my reference whenever I feel the call of tiresome hands to think of still writing on course of pen and paper, or maybe in whatever way just to manage having that hodgepodge of memoirs.

So that was when I thought of  it and moreover, lending even a short period of time in doing a blog can be a cherished sentiment itself as it serves as the footnote of life's flipping pages and chapters.

Actually I have lots of blogs anywhere in the web. I even have a red journal and a green diary full of coded letters. To mention I signed up at Xanga and I think I made three entries there, did post on LDS Journal as well and presently doing stuff at Tumblr. You know what? Much of anything else I've wished so far is my whim-wham in wanting to be a consistent blogger, could possibly be the same just as to how I treasure my 'superb' passion in Music (You can't take that away from me, hehe).

I'm so sorry, I don't believe this entry to be that sensible unlike others' blogs I've read just recently, where theirs I am very sure are heartfelt and profound. Amazing is the way how they give sorts of advice and principles of wisdom and life experiences, which resulted to me admiring them. Haha! Or maybe because I'm still seventeen and most of them range five years and up older than me, which means I still have more rice to eat

However I believe in that remaining fruitful years to come, I will learn and develop myself from a picture of being a tiny seed growing up into a strong and mighty tree. For nobody has reached the reward on top without him stepping first in the primary ladder of the hardest part, and most tremendous side of getting into the podium of genuine success.

Believe in yourself because you can do it!  Don't just follow your dreams, chase them!

I will make it, I will be counted. If others made it and reached the twinkling stars, you can manage to captivate the whole universe!

You see how recording thoughts could be the basis of real commitment? Needless to say, I'm bound to this-- my first entry at Blogspot. More stories later! :)