Monday, May 21, 2012

Untitled Thoughts

I get control over such impending things now. Never will I let myself be lost and blinded from reaching within greater capacity just because of mine flaws and vulnerabilities. I have to admit I am once in a while a depositor of negative feelings, and I quite wipe out the bank of positive stuff. Yet knowing that doesn't mean I am a loser in this complicated game called life, nor I claim to be one. I strive to the nth level to always remain positive in spite daily knots.

Still another thought for the soul and give way to ponder. A great and incredible fighting spirit is necessary to survive the perilous times today. If you keep on thinking you are just a single blotted dust in this vast universe, it will start feeding your mind how unworthy you are to follow and catch after your dreams. Unless and only until you drag out those thoughts off yourself, that mentality will constantly keep on throwing failure stones at you. In case if that's just how you think of it. Expect the result: Zero-confidence-o-meter.

Thank God I am strong enough to conquer those forces of adversity for I have learned to love the beauty of my imperfections. If you only know me by name but not in nature, you might be having a hard time figuring this out. This may seem not too obvious for you to realize if it just happened that you only talked to me once and twice, or even thrice. Lol I kid I know I am being so corny right now. I can feel I am over reacting here. This is not actually a very serious issue like telling you I wanna die right now haha. Kidding aside, I still want to have my marriage contract on hand and children first before finally going down the grave. Hihi.

Some of my closest friends know my endeavors and I use to tell them my everyday story. Occasionally, doubts and fears and insecurities also hit my sleeves just like everyone else. Yet just as how I wish they can hear me out saying that deep down my bosom, I know comparison will never make a good difference but would only worsen the situation. I acknowledge myself for who I am, where I came from and I always make a stand to be held liable for my every decision. To sup from the cup of clarity, here are the details.

I know and won't deny I am just a simple girl with an average living. Status in life is counted in the middle-class. They say sweet, smart and talented. Gospel-oriented most especially. My immediate family doesn't belong to the rich class society, and even though we have a bunch of so wealthy relatives from the both sides, I don't develop self-pity or envy! Plain living is what makes me and I am proud of that. Jona is a city girl but not living the way like a typical city gal would most likely do. I mean I don't go with the flow of the latest fashion trends and I obey the dressing standards of our church. You know self-expression is absolutely at it's best when a woman grooms herself well and wears modest clothing. It's definitely one of the most basic things you need to do if you are in preparation to meet the Lord someday, face to face. Remember as a daughter of God, you can also become fashionable in your own way by choosing to follow the commandments of your Heavenly Father -- more unique and far from the world's huge icons and influences as it may seem.

Okay let's get started. :)) Since we all have our own little life surprises and worries (a normal thing), I need not to exclude myself from it. Truth be spoken, the only reason that causes all these dramas is just that a great curiosity suddenly booms in my head of what will happen today and in the future to come.. By that time I will reach the age of pure independence as an adult. Maybe in my 20's to be specific. Silly haha!

I bet everyone has put up the "What-if" type of questions even once in their lifetime. They inevitably act as part of our everyday dealings, most especially when you aren't sure enough of what will be the outcome. These are usually the commonly-asked questions by a person who needs double assurance. Sometimes those lame questions also tend to give a full blow of pessimism. Like.. "What if I am incapable of.. What if I will never and no longer.. What if I make the biggest mistake.. And more what if blah blah blah.." Then after will be followed next by thoughts, "What will happen then? What am I gonna do? How would I get through?" Only if what-ifs would be perceived as a mean of bringing out the best in a person instead of weighing troubles, how wonderful it is if they would be settled up tightly in our heads all day long hoping to get things straight. I think of that. I am at times one of the "What-if" people. Haha.

Even so, while there is a whole array of lightning thunders striking toward me, there is also a mishmash of tiny raindrops, sweet dew and colorful rainbows happily lingering on me. They are my ever awe-inspiring keepsakes that keep me going. Could be some rewarding experiences, something that has a sentimental value, or just simply the person who means the world to me! Dang, here we go again cheesy punchlines. You never fail to give me the bottom line in a one of a kind topic like this! Awkward. XD

Wait a minute, so it turns out I am speaking random and nonsense things already. You see I just make things more intricate without actually a sense of direction haha. Even I don't get enough of these vague and out-of-the-world ideas. Pardon me for your involvement with my so much teenage drama! They are not really profitable at all to the mankind. Hahaha. Perchance to be able to just meet the need of letting out random thoughts in an outlet, success! Anyhow that is also what blogging is basically for, right? For reflecting purposes. =D

Alright hands up! I have to concede I am already depriving you here the right to enjoy good blog readings. =X So for now everything ends here.

Untitled thoughts. Still the same. Nothing changed. (Sighs)