Wednesday, May 30, 2012


Nothing really is bugging on my nerves right now and I am in the good mood to yank open the borders. (Badum-badum-badum!) :))

So minutes ago, I was browsing some random stuff on the web hoping to discover something new and awesome. I wasn't able to find sorts of bizarre and strange scientific experimentation or prehistoric explorations, but above is what I found out. Brought into the world of quotations and sayings!

As you can see the picture is just simple, a plain combination of black-colored font and white background. Yet gives an important reminder. This, I find amazing. How do I say so? Take a look at it. There aren't any other logos or longer paragraph statements that imply but just the pure profound phrases and a single heart symbol. Aside the main message it sends off, this also teaches me another valuable treasure to keep in mind:

Dearest Self,

Don't let things go more complicated. Life is much simpler if you also view it with an eye of simplicity and resolution. The smallest things often take the biggest portion of the heart, never lose track of those that matter the most and you will see the difference. Take a deep breath. Get freed from the bonds of heartaches and bitterness. Be clean. Refresh your mind from all heavy forces around. Appreciate and be grateful for everything you have now. Stay sweet, nice and smart. And of course, don't forget to always follow the dictates of your heart.. Whatever is right that makes you happy, go for it!

Love, 
Jona :)