Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reaching Out

"And I can't stop, don't know how to stop thinkin' of you 
And I'll do anything, do anything to be near you... "

The first line is the refrain of the song. His voice has always been categorized as the calmest one. Last night I retired down on my comfy blankets and cushioned pillows lending my ears to listen to his songs like I pulled an all-nighter. I even overslept with my earphones on 'till the next morning that resulted to my phone battery drained. Perhaps, a lullaby has finally taken it's door towards each one's heart.

This week has become very busy and fast paced lately. We've been doing a lot of both paper works and media presentation about a recently held church activity. First day of school is soon to approach and preparation is yet to take place. Tides were turned up and I needed to add enough fuel in the fire. I just wanted to unwind and be freed from all loads. To snip away from the weight of all for a while, David's songs are the perfect matchmakers to rise up the low mood-o-meter. I mean, get high and alive once more through listening to his music! Lol. :)) 

These days I don't anymore feel like I'm falling head over heels "in love" with him unlike before. The younger years.. Gotcha! HAHA. Things change. They come and go. So am I.  Though the fanatic part is still there, I just got ticked off the over-asdlfkwxkszs portion.  Avid am I, I know in some ways like downloading songs and sparing a bit of time writing a blog entry about this, especially admiring his great example as a Latter-day Saint. Yes before we went to David's concerts and some mall tours because the activity areas were just nearby and wouldn't particularly affect our time with school or church. That's all, but more than that, not your so-typical fan girl who collects super stuff like a bunch of posters, key chains, mugs and more.. Considering with no offense to others, that's being too much I think. Be farther up crazy and chances are I could become vain and idolatrous. Don't really want that to happen forever and ever. I am not just that way! It's against the law, you know. :))


So the song was entitled "Reaching Out" of course of Archuleta's version. Dunno who had originally sung it but be as it may, the lyrics are so good and fit for every love story either for the teens or even oldies. Also, that's one of my favorite renditions in his Forevermore Album Soundtrack. Enjoy and let our hearts reminisce the late vanity of the love month season, February. Hello June! :))


P.S. I gotta play this on the piano! *Fingers crossed*
XOXO :")))