Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rainy Season is Love

This picture at the back of my mind made me whoop like "Awwwwww, I really like this one! I'm gonna post this too on my blog!" Saw this at  http://spirituallythinking.blogspot.com/   

I take time to do a blog post again before classes and hospital duties will merely start in about five days. Oh darn. Haven't prepared well all the stuff I will be needing soon. Thought of several hundred, maybe as many as a thousand that the clinical duty would way enter my life again on July (that's already fine with me like I'd still have a month or more to adjust and recover from the vacation days..) But then I have to throw out my perfectly bad guesses and for goodness sake not to screw up on the actual day.

And so! What I am talking about isn't kind of related to the illustration above. Sorry! Off the crap and lols.. I got carried away *Pheeeuuw* Okay and I honestly like people who smile when it's raining. But please bear with me. I am not good at it, no doubt and just kidding aside. I'll try to smile (like, e?). :X

Or perhaps sharing the same heartstrings must be the better explanation to this.. On why I like "rain-people" and what do I know on how they could still manage to smile even if the unstoppable rain would only cause them to be stuck up inside the house the whole day. It has a good point sometimes like when you're good in wishing that school should get cancelled anyway, or you just simply wanna have a socially accepted and valid reason of excusing yourself from going to an undesired appointment. Whether it'd rain or shine, you won't still go out. Just enjoy the pleasure of staying in your home sweet home. Teehee, you tricky and lame, teehee! However the fever of ever, the feeling is still mutual. Got it just right maybe because I am obviously like one of those people sometimes hahaha. :D

I so love rainy seasons. Seriously, am in love with tiny raindrops, cool breezes, dew and the colorful rainbow after it. All just purrrrfect! Need I say more?