Thursday, June 14, 2012

No Age Limit


I used the title "No Age Limit" because surely self-development doesn't only stop in just a particular age. Our sense of well beings continue to grow throughout time.

Spare just another roundup. I took over a glance at http://spirituallythinking.blogspot.com/ again and this caught my attention. Haha now I can feel I am suddenly becoming a secret fan of this blog. Sure I will because the posts there are all jam-packed with sense and wisdom. Truth be told, there are so many precious truths shared on that site one can dig up on self.

Gotta love the message it sends off. Don't hesitantly rush into things and just let matters go with the flow in their proper adjustments. Enjoy the teenage years while you still can.Younger is me today. Soon as I get older, I'll get much better with age. More firm and strong, responsible and spiritually matured. Take it from the author. Good night! :*