Thursday, April 5, 2012

Farewell, Elder Ezekiel Saure!

In just a few days remaining my brother will begin to fulfill his full-time mission for two years by preaching the gospel of our religion. What an honor indeed, to become an ambassador of the Lord in bringing forth the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Missionary work requires leaving first real life pursuits behind and jumping into high skies of just pure spiritual matters. Patience and faith for the rest of your days while wearing the tracking shoes and girding up your loins with the armor of God are great essentials for you to become a highly-effective missionary. A willing heart denotes sacrifice in doing the work not just because your parents or the bishop ought you to do, but on the grounds that you wholeheartedly love the Lord, the reason you find people lost in the perplexing maze of that great and spacious building and help them take with you the strongest hold to the iron rod, that leads an eye into eternal happiness.

As subject to this commandment especially for the men of the church (for the women as well if they have a strong desire), a prospective missionary will also need a sincere preparation possible even when he is still young, in order for him to establish and give way the accomplishment of such great responsibility. Remember if you're prepared, you shall not fear. Be careful too, the adversary will always try to gain a foothold on you by putting sharp and risky cliffs on the edge to trample down your desire to pursue to this great and marvelous work. However Heavenly Father is the mightiest among all the tumultuous clouds and raging seas. With His infinite glory and grace, you will gain power to overcome the enemy's distraction through your obedience.

To bring you one of the good news stomped by the year's grand introduction, my brother passed all those tests which made me even more proud of him! And as a blessing of his consistent courage and determination, he was called to serve in the Philippines Bacolod Mission and will leave for the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on April 7. I love my brother. He may not notice it in the little things I do apparently because of me being not showy hehe. But as long as I am his little sister, he couldn't do anything about the fact that I will still care for him.

Farewell to you my dear brother! You'll be called Elder Saure soon enough. :) Till we meet again on 2014. We love you! (Tears of joy sprang to my eyes :")) *Okay stop this. Too much for the drama thing! We're getting something like of a "dramuch" here already. Haha.

But just before I end this, I have a song for him which is one of my favorites. Got this from his phone so I know he listened to this maybe for several times already. But take time to hear again! I spent some clock finding this song all the way from Youtube! (Lol I sounded like a brat sister forcing her so innocent and defenseless brother, mehe).