Friday, July 27, 2012

Give it B-R-I-O

We may run out of good vibes and sometimes will drive us nuts, if we look upon this as a burden or restriction from raveling into a perfect pleasure. This may also take us long before we finally decide to hit the pillows every night and acquire those whopping eye bags, whether we like it or not (c'mon let's admit it, we're more into the "not like it" side! haha) O.O. Requires you to give at least the1/4 years of your life span or else, there's a little chance of you getting ahead of anything. But if you take the every moment enjoying this thing like you really have accepted the fact that studying is part of your nature all over, cheers! You're darn lucky 'cause it's dang crazy. How d'ya do that? LOL! :))))

These present couple of days I am having a hard time doing some time management. It's not because I am loaded with a bunch of school works or what (though we still do), in fact I only have some minor adjustments to get nerves with this semester and the thing that merely drains my system is when we only have clinical duties every week. Plus the quizzes and case presentations (if there are). Not that bad of course, but the next sem will be tougher and busier for me coz I'd be a regular student at last. July will soon drop off the line, and this month gave me several free days. All throughout I only have classes every Tuesdays and Wednesdays and just some regular day meetings when we need to finalize a case presentation. Uh huh. Yet I find it harder for me to adjust. Oh why? Why? I am aware of what I should necessarily do especially when reviewing for the exams. I do them but just whenever I'm halfway there to finish and I see something that totally catches my attention and curiosity, I get distracted. Haha me thinks, "I'll go over that thing first and let alone what I'm currently doing be done after a while!" So obvious that pressure is the result at the end of the pursuit. The more or less I have things to accomplish and the more I have vacant time to spare, the more I also stick to the idea of procrastinating them. Oh forgive me for this, eating all the time is also one of my bodily disorders. That hobby eats away my time! Heh I don't know but I get hungry easily everytime. I starve to the nth level when I'm only depressed. Wonderin' why, when I study my lessons I get a grumpy stomach? Therefore I conclude that studying is depression. \m/ :P

Woah. I dunno if those make sense to be written here. Very random and straightforward to say in my part :)) I procrastinate as much as I love to learn :> Oh well hit me on the head big time! But I seriously need to repent because I tend to idle away my time sometimes. And so, repentance shouldn't be procrastinated. First things first! Detour and change for the better. That's a pinky promise to my two little fingers! :)

Here I am with some block mates getting lost off our different worlds because we do case pres and we study hard! We're industrious students you know. Nail that part haha! And btw, I don't really intend to boast here of what I've done.. :( But I just can't believe and I'm just proud of myself, the result of my hardworking days.. :"> I still got a high prelim grade in my major subject despite of. That surprised me. :") Anyway thanks to my added incentive points from joining other school activities! Hahaha. Need to double the effort, diligence and perseverance. And of course, always remain faithful to the Lord. Keep your head high but feet on the ground! School matters. Five callings in the church. Home responsibilities. I can do y'all with the help of my Heavenly Father who strengthens me! :D