Thursday, March 15, 2012

KONY and Nandito Ako 2012

Just this morning, I was overwhelmed by the desire to check my mail if I got some letters, you know ;) only to pass by on some websites seeing these two interesting videos posted below (the latter depends if you're a DA fan indulged in watching the episodes of "Nandito Ako" miniserye every night, but for me it quite matters xD). Engrossed in two contrasting emotions as well, I was carried away by the thought that while others have been pampering themselves with a bang of glee, some vast children populace on the other side of the world have been experiencing too a queer momentum and a totally different outlook in life. I got myself caught up in awareness and compassion. How do I say so? Try spending a little of your time worth apprehending this one:


Then after a while, I came over viewing a pretty hilarious video made by some Archuleta fans from the US. I find this one soooo weird yet funny, haha. This five-minute video also resulted my feelings to be diverted from once strange into a ridiculous fever. Well I mean you can choose to enjoy it or not! :P


***