Monday, September 10, 2012

Girls, Because We Need to Know This

(FYI: Days and weeks and months have gone by so quickly not long enough till the end of the year. We've all been busy doing things right every now then, going there and somewhere to fulfill what we've been given to accomplish. It has been a while since I have written my last post here. Haven't updated this blog that much unlike before and I don't know if I could still in the next months. Zzzzz torn in between the desire to get through with my labors and the need to unwind..)

So last night I was really supposed to bang on my pillows and close shut my eyes when I saw this on my dashboard panel lined up in a scroll of pages. Mind was hardly weighing thoughts if this would be worth watching though 'cause I was really feeling sleepy and dead tired then. You know, just in case it wouldn't help and nothing to do with anything anyway. Since this video would take almost twelve minutes plus the another time allotment for the loading part (Pardon me for a slow internet connection -__-) I doubted if wasted, should have been spent as an additional time for me to get myself ready to sleep.

But doubts were just doubts. Glad I followed my instincts. Hihi :) Here's why with no regrets. This post is more for the girls. ;)


It feels good to know that these LDS men support the women regarding their womanly values and standards that seem misunderstood and transformed by the world. Worthy Priesthood Holders who believe, look instead in a woman's virtue which is most dear, and help us stand for what we believe in give us the encouragement to always strive to become our best each day and live worthy of ourselves as Daughters of God. Likewise to be married in the Temple for time and eternity with the man who also shares the same standards.

Girls may be trying to always look pretty and charming to guys most of the time (Boys, sometimes it's just part of our nature! :P), but such young men candidly reveal that real beauty has already been seen when we just act around true to our identity, with those kind gestures and happy cheerful faces in town! That free and young spirit! <3 Girls, we neither always have to spend the whole day shopping for the most fabulous and pricey clothes in stores to fill in our closets nor try to catch up with the latest makeovers in star-studded salons, but just by being the way we are whom God expects us to be, that is when we are most beautiful.