Thursday, November 17, 2011

50 Random Things About Me!

The following, are just some of the silliest things that maybe you have known or haven't known yet. These, I reveal. :D

1. I was born on Tuesday, at 7:32 PM.
2. I only have two moles all over the body.
3. "Pinaglihi" in yam bean or singkamas in Tagalog and spaghetti(Mom said).
4. Already had mumps, chicken pox and measles during my childhood years.
5. I didn't attend my grandmother's burial.
6. Hi, I wAs a j3j3m0n b3For3. lol
7. I slice my mosquito bite like a pizza.. through my fingernails.
8. I have lots of nicknames such as: Jona, Juna, Jonana, Junana, Jonaboy, Jonakid, Jo, Jon, Nang, Joners and Onang.
9. I have wanted to do exotic adventures since before like to have a loop on a ring of fire in a circus etc.
10. Strangely attracted to mysterious and unpredictable guys.
11. When I was a kid, I played jolens, yoyo, trumpo, beyblade, crush gear, tamiya, pogs, teks and more. My brother influenced me.
12. I already killed..
13. A cockroach.
14. No snacks, no studying.
15. I say NO to shawarma! You will never get me eat that one.
16. Never been held in a piggyback again by a boy since my father carried me on his back when I was two years old.
17. I had a doll named Coralyn and I was so scared to her. So I threw her in the garbage bin.
18. Even though I am not able to review, I ace some tests.
19. Won a box of delicious brownies during a raffle draw in school.
20. Had known a 16 year-old Egyptian girl because of playing Yoville and we became good friends.
21. Climbed up the top of the two subdivision tanks-- the North Olympus and Kingstown's.
22. We had so many adopted cats before. Then one day came my Papa disposed all of them. My sister and I were very sad.
23. I fiercely played basketball with my older boy cousins before.
24. Even played "punong-braso" with my guy classmates way back grade 4. I defeated all of them.
25. Title holder of the chinese garter/ten-twenty game during my 5th grade.
26. Sometimes, I prick my pimples.
27. I'm not studying this semester.
28. Had a crush named Pauli during nursery days. I also had another crush when I was in 1st grade but hadn't known his name. So I just called him Cinderella.
29. Had a chicken pet and best friend. And when he/she was killed as the main ingredient of tinola, I cried so hard!
30. I'm a very random person.
31. When no one else was at home, we used to bring toys and played them at the rooftop when my siblings and I were still young(Urduja Village years).
32. We had also lived at Citation Homes and Brickstone in Camarin.
33. During the Brickstone living, there was a time my Mama cried so hard and everybody was so frightened because they thought I was lost or kidnapped. When in fact, my friend and I just played in front of the neighbor's house. I was three years old then.
34. I did "sabunutan" with my cousin Rina because I bumped her bicycle during one playtime. We fought, hehe.
35. Had an embarrassing moment when I fell off a moving tricycle(the driver didn't notice) because I was barely holding. My sister, who also happened to be sitting at the driver's back was laughing hard at me while I kept on running to get to the tricycle again.
36. Before then, I thought humans were all living inside the earth.
37. Addicted to Cornetto ice cream.
38. My father told me when I was still a toddler I jumped on a 10-feet pool and almost drowned.
39. My mother told me I should have been named Liwayway(oh thank goodness I wasn't!). My present name was just also an instant thought away, because the nurse was asking for it already.
40. When I was fourteen, a good friend gave me a small letter. That was also the first time I received one from a boy. But unfortunately, I lost it in my pocket.
41. I was once listed in the FDA poll by mistake in one subject. It was the professor's fault.
42. One night, I dreamed that my father was a vampire and that he was horribly haunting us in our house. I hid myself inside an empty sack of rice.
43. I'm wearing a stripped yellow shirt and a dark blue pajamas right now.
44. My hair was dyed brown twice and black once.
45. I never liked Twirlie among of the Jollibee mascots. Way back, my sister Rizza and I once made a story about Hetty and Twirlie quarreling to win Jollibee's heart. I was a fan of Hetty before, until now.
46. The first and last time I watched American Idol was only during the David-Archuleta-Season. Since then, I never watched again.
47. I collected stationery, stickers, shampoos and conditioners, headbands, cuticles, ballpens and keychains.
48. My grandpa(father side) was a Japanese soldier during the World War II.
49. Weighing 56 kilograms as of now. And lastly,
50. Just try to approach and talk to me nicely and we can easily be good friends. I promise. :)